Complete Home Control
With Control4, you can start with just one room or automate your entire home all at once. Here are just a few ideas to turn your house into a smart home:
- A "Wake Up" scene automatically adjusts the thermostat and gradually turns up the lights each morning.
- A "Goodbye" button locks the doors, arms the security system, turns off all the lights, and adjusts the temperature on your way out.
- While away, your Control4 system alerts you when your child arrives home from school or if there is a water leak detected in the laundry room.
- A single remote or touch screen provides you with complete control of your entertainment system. As the movie starts, the shades close and the lights dim—automatically.
Control4 offers the ultimate home automation solution.
Making the products and systems you already have and use everyday, work together.
By integrating everything from lighting control, music, home theater, climate control, security
—even iPads, iPhones and Android smartphones and tablets
—a smart house by Control4 creates personalized experiences that enhance your life and provide added comfort, savings, convenience, and peace of mind.
A Brilliant Family Room
The family room is a place to relax and enjoy time together. It’s also usually the room many customers begin their home automation experience. Here’s why:
- One remote controls everything: TV, receiver, music, streaming content, DVR, etc. That same remote also controls your lights, shades, temperature, music and so much more.
- Control4 integrates with IP cameras and security systems, and offers a video door station—so you can check out who's at the door, safely.
- Touch screens with video intercom let you keep an eye on the baby as you watch a movie.
The Connected Kitchen
Regardless of size or style, the kitchen is a place where automation meets personalization.
- Send an announcement through your intercom and flash lights in the kids’ rooms when it’s time for dinner.
- Initiate a “Cooking” scene to fill the room with upbeat music and bright light as you prepare meal.
- An "Entertain" scene dims the lights and changes the music to let your guests enjoy their meal in a perfect ambiance.
A Bedroom Retreat
Enjoy the glories of automation every day—from the time you first wake up, until the moment your head hits the pillow again at night.
- Program a perfect "Wake-up" scene featuring your favorite music, followed by a gentle opening of the shades and a brightening of the lights.
- Press the “Goodnight” button to turn off all the lights in your home, lock every door, adjust the thermostat and arm the security system without leaving the comfort of your covers.
- Be notified if people are moving about the house, or if doors or windows are opening after hours when they shouldn’t be.
Ultimate Home Theater
Home automation takes movie watching to an entirely different level by integrating the products and services you already have into one seamless, awe-inspiring experience.
- Start the movie, dim the lights and set the temperature with the touch of one button.
- Automatically raise the lights to 50% when the movie is paused so you can make that quick trip to the snack bar in safety.
- When someone comes to the door, automatically pause the movie and see who is there on your touch screen without ever leaving the couch.
Home automation from Control4 makes your outdoor spaces more comfortable, more secure and more fun.
- Heat up the pool or hot tub from your smartphone.
- Create stunning lighting scenes in the back yard to showcase your beautiful landscaping.
- Automate porch, patio and yard lights to save energy or set a mood.
- Use motion sensors, lights and alerts for late-night security.